Tokyo, Japan

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My New Jacket II


Admittedly, a post like this might get me in trouble one day. If a hedge fund blows up under my management, or I am caught tapping my foot in an airport bathroom stall... CNN will be looping this video for a week.

This is my first experiment with short video clips. My camera can shoot five frames in rapid succession. (Newer ones sound like a machine guns the lense operates so quickly.) I frequently shoot five or ten shots and pick the best later.

Showing this clip on Blogger.com was unusally difficult. I first needed to create an animated GIF image using GIMP. Then, I stored the file on PhotoBucket.com because Blogger.com does not supported animated GIFs. Finally, I can link to the shared image.

Enough shop talk: This is my new jacket, dammit. The previous post explains the shop. I'm also showing off my new shades from Top Shop. I was recently introduced by a friend to the Top Shop boutique in Tokyo's Meiji Jingu Mae (明治神宮前) between Omotesando (表参道) and Harajuku (原宿). Top Shop always held the coveted inside cover advertisement for i-D Magazine when I was a faithful reader in San Francisco and New York. A touch of Michael Jackson circa 1985 coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home